This is a post about Powerpoint presentations
How to design a great poster
- Focus on the key takeaway.
- Design with context in mind - large or small space, captive audience or passing interest?
- Express your message in as few words as possible.
- Leave it for a few days.
- Reduce the word count by two thirds.
- Make it legible & uncluttered.
- Make it visually arresting.
- Play with dissonance.
- Reduce the word count by half.
Repeat no more than a dozen times. And do we really need those transitions?Richard