17th March 2016 Kava jobs
At Kava we nurture our relationships and that includes those with the special people who work with us, whether employed or freelance. Our people are special because they adhere to our values of: accommodation, versatility, commitment, positivity, efficiency, value & value-add and producing high quality deliverables.
We are based outside Dursley in Gloucestershire, central to Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Employees benefit from:
- 35 hour full time working week
- 5.6 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Training budget scheme
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Flexible start and finish times
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with communal kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
Some posts require national or international travel.
Our freelance pool comprises:
- Designers and artworkers
- Web developers, front & back end
- Editors and journalists
- Technical writers
- Marketing, PR and social media experts
- Film makers and editors
- Event managers
- Project managers and administrators
Our freelancers are treated as part of the team and benefit from our commitment to the Prompt Payment Code.
We are always on the look-out for self-motivated, talented individuals who take pride in their work. If this sounds like you, please get in touch and send us your CV. See our other Vacancies for advertised roles.