20th March 2016 Marketing Executive
We are seeking a passionate and versatile Marketing Executive to work across all Kava’s client accounts (mainly wireless mobile and IoT technology, trade forums, grocery retail and not-for-profit/social enterprise) which form a portfolio of local, national and international organisations.
Our work includes:
- Corporate strategy
- Branding and corporate ID
- Website design and build
- Social media management
- PPC and SEO management
- Eshots and enewsletters
- Contract publishing
- Events including awards ceremonies
- Exhibition presence
- Print collateral such as brochures, flyers, posters
- Video production
- Trade forum membership management
The role involves working on day-to-day and wide scope marketing activity:
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, markets and industries
- Help implement corporate strategies and uphold brand guardianship
- Create and develop marketing plans and campaigns for clients and member recruitment/retention using both online and offline platforms
- Copywriting and editorial management
- Commission design and production with a creative eye
- Manage client websites and collateral, ensuring content is always current and relevant to market trends and activity and manage SEO
- Build and write client e-shots and e-newsletters
- Manage the tracking of metrics and campaign ROI and regularly communicate information to stakeholders
- Manage market research, surveys and databases and advise on onward strategy
- Liaise with clients, in-house teams and freelancers and suppliers
- Collate monthly activity reports
- Regularly monitor and review competitor activity
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget/timeframes and implement changes where necessary throughout the campaign process to ensure success
- Keep informed and up-to-date on marketing trends and methods
- Assist with growing Kava business and Kava’s own marketing activity
We have close relationships with our clients, and we fully embed ourselves in their businesses so that we provide a comprehensive, reliable and trustworthy service. We require a reasonable degree of flexibility to meet deadlines and orchestrate launches and broadcasts and some national and international travel is necessary.
You will be working in our in-house marketing team of brand strategists and marketing managers.
Good planning and organisational skills, imagination, ability to work under pressure, written, numerical and analytical skills, relationship building and a positive attitude are essential for this role. A marketing qualification is preferable.
Competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook; CMS systems – particularly WordPress; eshot systems, eg. Campaign Monitor; Google Analytics and Adwords; and Adobe Creative Suite are a distinct advantage.
- 35 hour full time working week
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Training and personal development budget scheme
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Basic pension and salary sacrifice schemes for childcare vouchers, pension etc
- Flexible start and finish times around core hours
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with communal kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
Please email us with your CV: email@example.com
Closing date 13 May 2016.