28th November 2016 Office manager / business administrator
Kava is a business communications and marketing agency based near Dursley with local, national and international clients. We are seeking an experienced office manager/business administrator to efficiently manage the running of our growing company.
The position is a key role in ensuring the internal workings of the agency are effective and continually improving, working within a team of 8-10 employees plus associates, overseeing the operation of our premises, and dealing professionally with clients and other contacts. An appreciation of marketing and design processes and agency dynamics is desirable.
As part of our commitment to some clients Kava also provides administrative support which is integrated into the role.
You will be confident dealing with HR, IT/comms, travel organisation, planning, business compliance, contracts and legal agreements, procurement and financial matters and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. You must be able to demonstrate experience of implementing protocols, proactive leadership and attention to detail. The position reports to the Managing Director.
- Salary circa £30,000 pro rata depending on experience
- Minimum 25 hour working week, Monday to Friday, at least 4 hours presence required each day
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Training/personal development scheme
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with communal kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter