24th April 2018 Vacancy – Communications Coordinator (closed)
Kava is a vibrant business communications and marketing agency situated on the Cotswolds edge near Dursley in Gloucestershire with easy access to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol and Bath. Our portfolio has global reach and we work across many industries including technology and retail.
We are looking for a versatile and passionate Communications Coordinator to join our team on a 12-month, fixed term contract working 21 (minimum) to 35 (maximum) hours per week.
You must be comfortable working across numerous sectors and with a variety of channels. You will be working on ongoing comms and campaigns, aligning content with brand messaging and company strategy.
You’ll be working closely with our account managers, marketing and PR associates, digital project manager and studio/production teams as well as freelance contributors.
The role will involve:
- Planning and implementing communications (including internal), content and collateral for digital and print
- Supporting the implementation of overarching business marketing strategies and branding
- Keeping abreast of industry evolution and stories to charge your content and campaigns
- Copywriting and editing – including e-newsletters, blogs, brochures, adverts
- Supporting PR and media relations
- Keeping website content up-to-date
- Social media management and posting
- Managing PPC campaigns
- Managing events
- Identifying awards and publicity opportunities
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
Our clients (mostly B2B) are varied but we focus a lot on the mobile technology industry – experience in this area would be great! Other areas include grocery retail, construction, event supplies, water and not-for-profit.
- Knowledge across the full marketing mix, both digital and offline channels
- Strong writing skills with a high standard of grammar and spelling
- Superb organisational and planning proficiency and the ability to stick to deadlines
- A creative eye
- Familiarity with creative and production processes
- Competitive salary
- Personal development scheme
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
Please email us with your CV if you are interested. NO AGENCIES.