1st February 2018 Vacancy – Digital Administrator / Manager (closed)
Posted in 12:20h in Vacancies
Kava is a vibrant business communications and marketing agency situated on the Cotswolds edge near Dursley in Gloucestershire. Our portfolio has global reach and we work across many industries including technology, retail and construction.
We are looking for a proficient digital administrator/manager to join our talented team, to take care of our clients’ online presence from managing websites and building eshots to producing analytical reports and advising on performance and SEO. The role involves liaison with our marketing and design teams, web developers and hosting providers – and clients.
You must demonstrate experience in:
- Developing and delivering digital campaigns to support overall marketing strategies
- Converting content for different platforms and social media channels
- Setting up and utilising Google Analytics
- Campaign Monitor and other similar packages to build eshots and create templates
- WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Working with HTML and CSS
- Minor troubleshooting
- Adopting a creative eye and ability to adhere to brand guidelines
Other skills required include:
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Building engaging relationships
- Analytics and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines
Salary negotiable – full time hours (35 per week) preferable.
- Personal development scheme
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with communal kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
Please email us with your CV if you are interested. NO AGENCIES.