4th March 2018 Vacancy – Senior Marketing Account Manager (closed)
Kava is a vibrant business communications and marketing agency situated on the Cotswolds edge near Dursley in Gloucestershire (with easy access to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol and Bath). Our portfolio has global reach and we work across many industries including technology and retail.
We are looking for a versatile Senior Marketing Account Manager who is passionate about all comms and marketing, and comfortable working within numerous sectors. You will be responsible for the account management of a range of clients, providing strategic direction and delivering brand, marketing and communication campaigns. You will also support the agency strategy to increase its client base.
You’ll be working closely with our digital project manager, marketing and PR associates, writers, creative director and studio/production teams as well as the two directors.
The role will involve:
- Being an integral part of the leadership team, contributing to business decisions for the agency
- Strategic direction and consultancy to key clients (brand, marketing and communications)
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of integrated multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns
- Reporting on activity, KPIs and online statistics on a monthly basis for clients
- Budgetary management including reporting and analysis of spend
- Presenting proposals and supporting pitches to potential and existing clients
- Managing, mentoring and developing the existing in-house and freelance team members
- Ensuring exceptional customer service, proactive approach and added value
Our clients (mostly B2B) are varied but we focus a lot on the mobile technology industry – experience in this area would be great! Other areas include grocery retail, construction, event supplies, water and not-for-profit.
- ‘Hands on’ in your approach, you will have strong marketing strategy and writing skills, along with a good creative eye
- Strong financial acumen will help you meet targets, manage budgets, analyse and make sound financial decisions
- A strategic thinker, you will be marketing qualified with strong experience of brand engagement and communications
- A proactive and consultative approach to understand our clients’ businesses quickly and effectively
- Strong business development skills, you will need to prove that you have the ability to develop client accounts and help generate new business
- Superb organisational and planning proficiency
- Previous experience of managing a small team
- Knowledge across the full marketing mix, both digital and offline channels
- Someone who naturally keeps up-to-date with the latest trends and with a fresh thinking approach and ideas that will engage and excite your clients
- Personal development scheme
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with communal kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
Please email us with your CV if you are interested. NO AGENCIES.